It’s time to start recognizing the difference between truths & lies in our life. Why is it that when we think something bad about ourselves, we think it is true. And yet, when we think or say something good about ourselves, we have a hard time believing it. IT’S TIME FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT!
– Truth comes from our Heavenly Father.
– It gives us a good feeling & leaves us feeling uplifted.
– It encourages us to always strive for the best within us.
– It fills us with gratitude & gives us energy & hope.
– All lies come from Satan, the “Father of Lies”.
– Lies make you question your sense of self-worth.
– They drain you of your energy & make you feel hopeless.
– They make you believe you’ll never be good enough.
If you’ve found yourself being weighed down by a heavy or negative thought lately, write it down on a piece of paper. Then cross it out with a big “X” & throw it away. Get out a clean sheet of paper & write down the opposite of that lie & label it TRUTH. Put it somewhere where you can read it daily. Anytime the old thought begins to resurface, replace it in your mind with the TRUTH that you’ve written down. Pray & ask your Heavenly Father to help you as you work on replacing these negative thoughts that pop up in your life. Remember: don’t spend your time dwelling on them, but when they do come up, quickly replace them with a truth from your Heavenly Father.